-
June 27th, 2005, 05:14 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Is this Felicity considered Pre Mattel
Pre Mattel Felicity
-
June 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I wouldn't think so. The box shows Kit and it is my understanding that she was released after Mattel took over.
I may be wrong though - I am still pretty new to this!!
-
June 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
It is my understanding that there are some PM Felicity's with the darker hair, but the thing that makes me think this one isn't PM is the book cover. I bought mine in either 1997 or 1998 and she has the brownish hair but the old meet felicity book.
You could ask the the seller if she knows what year the doll was bought. She might think the Mattel takeover was later than it actually was.
-
June 27th, 2005, 06:33 PM
#5
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
She is a Mattel doll not a pre-mattel doll.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks